Monday, June 29, 2009

Random, but cool!














After diner, we had some amazing cloud formations! We had pink, orange, purple, and grey clouds! Plus~The moon! Amazing!
The horses got some cute and pretty poses earlier in the afternoon, so did the dogs. The shadow of the horse is Brego. He looks like an Arab in the shadow, but he's really a mustang. Abby is in Alaska and wanted some pictures of him so I put them on my blog so when she has internet access she can take a look..
I caught Glassy for the first time on camera laying in the swimming pool. She looks like she's sighing or something!
I got the list of tasks that I need to do on my audition video for level 1, I'm really working on level 2 but I never got to send in my level 1 videos.
Sorry the pictures are so random, but I thought you would like them...

Toodles!

Priscilla

1 comment:

virginagirl said...

Priscilla!
I LOVE the photo of all the horses together! They look awesome! And I like all the other photos, they keep home closer... You are doing such a good job taking care of everything.
Love you,
Em