Friday, June 26, 2009

pony treats

This is Priscilla's mom. . . today I asked Priscilla to go out to feed the horses some leftover salad greens with me, as I cannot scale the fence with my injured hip. She took the greens out across the field on what I thought would be a quick errand. She must have given each horse one broccoli snippet at a time! After 10 minutes I gave up and went back inside. No wonder it takes her so long to do the animal chores! Priscilla made the BEST dinner tonight: individually stuffed pork loins. . . I can smell the garlic and rosemary. We cannot wait until dinner. As I've told the kids, we've done a lousy job of home schooling, but we eat VERY well!!

3 comments:

virginagirl said...

Mom,
I don't think you did a lousy job homeschooling! I mean, look how smart we are! I am so sorry about your hip--Corey says to go to the chiropractor. I miss you so much!
Love,
Em

Jacquelinetje said...

mmmmm, sounds yummy!! Wish I could have been there to share it, but on second thoughts, you were probably glad to have it all to yourselves! Hope your hip is doing better now,
Missing you all,
Jacqueline
xxx

Sarah Barr said...

Mrs. Marble,
I like your homeschooling turnout--all your girls care more about people and animals than grades.
I miss you and Abby,
Love,
Sarah