Saturday, June 27, 2009

Move closer, stay longer..

Stephine Burns (a close friend of Pat and Linda Parelli) wrote a book about fear and moving closer and staying there to make it go away, the fear she was overcoming, was that of horses. She also explains different types of fear, anticipated fear, and now fear (and many more types). Even if you don't have many fear issues you should read this to understand those who do.

The title again is, 'Move closer, Stay longer'.

Priscilla

Ps. It's not my favorite book at all, even though it's good, I just kind of thought y'all would like it..

2 comments:

virginagirl said...

Can I read it when I get back? I will have to take it with me in the car to Katie's wedding it I do...

Priscilla said...

Um, I don't mind as long as it is not ruined.. You're pretty good about that though!