Sunday, June 21, 2009

New photo's, video, and bible verse.

Mommy wanted me to put a verse on my blog and I got her favorite...

"The heavens declare the glory or god: and the firmament sheweth his handy work.
Day unto day uttereth speech, and night unto night sheweth knowledge.
There is no speech nor language, where their voice is not heard."
Psalm 19:1-3..

Now my favorite~~

"Make a joyful noise unto the lord all ye lands.
Serve the lord with gladness, come before his presence with singing, and unto his courts with praise.
Know ye that, the lord he is god, it is he that has made us and not we ourselves, we are his people, and the sheep of his pasture.
Enter into his gates with thanksgiving and unto his courts with praise: be thankful and bless his name.
For the Lord is good; his mercy everlasting; and his truth endureth to all generations."
Psalm 110: 1-the end..

Top: Cricket and I after our first sideways.
Next: Jehu and his big curious nose!
Next: Glassy sniffing the wind!
Video: Cricket and I doing our FIRST little sideways! Not perfect 'cause her head was turned.

6 comments:

virginagirl said...

Big WHOOP! You and Crickett are the BEST! Good job!

The Alway Family said...

Awesome! SAVVY SAVVY! I love the bible verses, I got chills!

Priscilla said...

Did y'all see my victory dance?!?

The Stevensons said...

Yay Priscilla! Good job! He's a vrey cute horse and I can tell her really loves you.

The Stevensons said...

Sorry for the typo...was going too fast!

Priscilla said...

That's ok! Thanks!