Monday, July 25, 2011


I was just outside and I'd just finished feeding Cricket, I leaned up against her shade and closed my eyes.

When I opened them. My hands and fingers looked different and yet, they were the same. The mountains looked different. The sky looked different. That's because I was looking at them. I was looking at what was surrounding me and that moment. I had walked outside, fed Cricket, and didn't even look around. It was almost as though I was asleep.

I felt like living is a gift and existing is a curse.

Then I had a big picture moment. Am I glorifying God and enjoying him? Since I woke up from my nap, I was asleep, I was going through life as though it were a habit and not a new beginning. We need to be awake and alive in the moments and breaths God gives us.

-Priscilla

2 comments:

Jemima Anne Barr said...

this is so true! i like this post alot!

p.s. is your computer fixed?

Priscilla said...

Thanks!

Nope, it's still broken but I've been using Ian's Computer to blog.