Friday, July 22, 2011

Finding the next partner

Westu hal!

Sorry for not writing on here in so long. I've been very busy.

Cricket is doing very well. My pony actually likes me. She deserves someone much better than me but me is who she's got! She talks to everyone and is the best greeting committee ever, she loves to meet new people and she runs to meet me.  

I've missed writing on here but the main reason is because my key board is broken. It's okay, right now I'm typing on Ian's computer. (Thank you, Ian!)

I'm searching for another partner to take through the levels again and to give Cricket some more company. I'm going to meet the first horse in this search tomorrow. She's an 8 year old, off the race track, dark bay, Thoroughbred mare.

Her add said she had "a lot of power" and "needs and experienced handler". Perfect!


image 3

Likes to go..

image 1

As you can see in the pictures above, she wants to go and is pushing past the horse and human all the time. Extroverted? I think so.

image 0

She looks tense and a bit Right brained but I'm so willing to help her gain confidence. Cricket and I are both so ready for another horse. These pictures are of her in her winter coat.

This is just one horse. Mommy said that I need to see at least 5 horses before I choose one, she wants to make sure I don't make a hasty decision. Cricket was a very hasty and impulsive decision but also one of the best.

So, as I typed this I was listening to a song in my playlist by Ludovico Einaudi, it's called "Berlin Song". Go listen to it, it's great. Love that song.

I will talk you ya'll later and thanks for reading.

Priscilla





1 comment:

lauren said...

she looks great. you'll have to post pics of the others you look at. my typing off to. I skewered my finger.
miss you.
me.