Friday, January 7, 2011

Really fun...

Westu hal.

I played with Jehu and Cricket again today, things went as well and better today as yesterday. It's amazing. I think I'm finally learning how to use treats properly and not as bribes! :) I'm almost ready for the level 2 online audition, no I haven't done it yet. We can do up to level 4 on everything but circling, yet those laps at the trot are coming along.

What I really want to work on is making sure I'm communicating clearly with Cricket, not Cricket-the-cookie-monster.

This is what we're doing Freestyle:

Lots of riding with nothing on her head.
Working on small circles around the barrels with my stick resting on it while she only relies on my focus and legs.
Sideways without reins.
Follow the rail, slide stop, back up 5 steps - as a pattern.

This is what we're doing Online:

Touch it, Level 3.
Circling at the trot.
Stick to me at canter/Mirror me.
Draw at canter.
Thresholds.
Jumping with collection.


Thanks for all your support! :)

Elrohwen

No comments: