Thursday, January 6, 2011

Exuberance and motivation

Westu hal, Rohirrim.

I played with Cricket and Jehu this morning. They are just what they ought to be.

Jehu was Calm and Obedient as a Left Brain Extrovert should be and Cricket was Motivated and Trusting as I need my Right Brain Introvert to be! It was amazing!

Cricket was trotting around on a figure-eight and she came around a barrel and she reared with energy and exuberance as I drew her in! I was SO thrilled and she did it 3 times!! I was able to do a figure-eight at the walk and trot without using my reins when we were riding Freestyle (riding).

Jehu can do really great stuff right now. He was perfect! He did calm and controlled figure-eights online, he let me touch his "oh no" spots, and he came up to me for mounting. This is great! We're also working on bridling, he isn't ready to be ridden in it but it's never to early to start to put a bit in their mouth. I let him go at Liberty to run around and I encouraged him the slightest and he trotted up to me beautifully!

AH! I'm so exited!!! EEEEEK!

Namarie!

Elrohwen

No comments: