Thursday, January 6, 2011

Do something...

"Why do we ask ourselves things when we're not the one with the answers?"

Westu Hal, Mellon!

I got the Parelli Level 4 kit for my Birthday (we Celebrated it early) this year and I'm THRILLED! I got the C2 bit at first then I got the head stall a few days ago, it FITS! Super happy.

I also sent it my Level 2 Freestyle (riding), I'm not going to show it to you until I find out if I've passed.

Farewell!

Elrohwen

My challenge for you guys: Do something with your horse that you never tried just because you didn't think you could do it. Make sure you stay safe and wear a helmet!

4 comments:

Janine said...

Ohh, how exciting! I am sure you passed!!!! I cannot wait to see either!!!

lauren said...

what! how could you celebrate your birthday before mine? I'm heart broken.
Happy birthday.

Kerrin Koetsier said...

Happy Birthday... sounds like a present to be envious of!

Can't wait to see your audition - sure it will be great! Have you done Level 2 Online yet?

Priscilla said...

No Kerrin, I have not done Online yet but we're just about ready!

I can't wait to show ya'll the Freestyle but I'm still not showing it 'till I see my results.