Monday, September 13, 2010

Suilad, westu hal!

How are ya'll? We're moving to Tuscon AZ, it's going to be quite hot. :D The movers came today, it was chaotic but fun. They're going to come tomorrow. I'm also going for a visit to AK for a week. The twins are going to start diving independently, that was the main purpose for their coming. Mine was to hangout and see people that I haven't seen in *years*. The house that Mom and Dad are trying to buy has a pool! How cool is that? Nice huh?

So, I hope ya'll are doing well. I certainly am!

Vanya Sulie!

Elrohwen

6 comments:

Amy said...

I can't believe you guys are moving to AZ! You'll only be about 13 hours from where I live...weird, huh? Praying that the move goes smoothly. Have fun in AK! :)

The Stevensons said...

Wow, AZ! We were really hoping you'd be here. But so glad that the Lord has good things for you. Have fun packing. :-)

Parelli Central said...

Hope you're having a safe trip, and the horses will travel smoothly.

Petra Christensen
Parelli 2Star Junior Trainee Instructor
Parelli Central

Kinga said...

Wow! Have fun! Hope the move goes well!

Priscilla said...

It will. I'll keep you guys updated! :)

lauren said...

I got to see priscilla yesterday. she was tired. I don't think I will see her again before she moves out. so sad. I cried my eyes out when I got home.