Monday, September 20, 2010

An epic return





Greetings friends and blog readers!


My plane leaves tonight to go back to Colorado after a too short trip to Alaska. I've had an amazing time, I've been away from my Alaska home to long. Home is where the heart is, my heart is with my family and in Alaska. I mean that by my situation and moving, it still hasn't changed the fact that I love Alaska. I'm going to move back there one day, maybe for good. Yep, I'd bring my horse with me.


Here's the plan, nothing much has changed: 


Graduate high school by 17
Go through the Parelli University Program 
Become a 1-2 star Parelli Instructor
Move to Alaska at around 21 
Buy about 5 good quality, cheap, unwanted horses
Give horsemanship lessons 
Become a journalist in a local paper
Have a flexible schedule to visit friends and family 






We spent a lot of time with the Mckinnises, Grabers, and a small visit with the Laforests. It was an amazing, blessed, and wonderful time. :D I can't even begin to convey how great this trip was. :) 





I am reading through the Psalms right now and I wanted to share something from chapter 16. 

The LORD is the portion of mine inheritance and of my cup: thou maintainest my lot.
The lines are fallen unto me in pleasant places; yea, I have a goodly heritage.
I will bless the LORD, who hath given me counsel: my reins also instruct me in the night seasons.
I have set the LORD always before me: because he is at my right hand, I shall not be moved.
Therefore my heart is glad, and my glory rejoiceth: my flesh also shall rest in hope.
For thou wilt not leave my soul in hell; neither wilt thou suffer thine Holy One to see corruption.
Thou wilt shew me the path of life: in thy presence is fulness of joy; at thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore.



I wish ya'll a lovely day! :D

Vanya Sulie!

Priscilla Anne

4 comments:

Parelli Central said...

Glad to hear you had a good visit. Your plan sounds great... Enjoy the journey and keep up the good play!

Petra Christensen
Parelli 2Star Junior Trainee Instructor
Parelli Central

Kinga said...

I often feel the opposite... I just want to get away from my home. I hate- okay, maybe not as drastic as hating, but I don't feel at home in a city. I just want to move away, somewhere rural. I really like upstate New York and that's probably where I'll want to move. I've been spending a lot of time thinking about the future. Glad you enjoyed your trip.

The Stevensons said...

You have awesome goals, Priscilla! But do you have to move to Alaska???

Priscilla said...

He he... I don't know, Rebbecca. It really would depend on how God leads.