Saturday, September 11, 2010

Ride on!

Westu hal, dear ones!
I'm doing very well. I just got the latest Savvy Club DVD, Abby and I are going to watch it tonight, lord willing. It's going to be so cool, I just know it!
It's about Saddle Savvy, Partial Disengagement, and Swinging your Shoulders! It's mostly stuff I already know but you always learn something new every time you view it and it's GREAT to be reminded about it. I love being a Savvy Club Member!

Level 4 is more amazing than it looks! It's so cool to have a horse so light, responsive and connected!!! I love Cricket!

I really want Abby to Video Tape us and play with Cricket. She hasn't played with her in a long time! A very long time! I'd love to film an audition for her.

Vanya Sulie!

Elrohwen

2 comments:

lauren said...

I love the way youre so enthusiastic about things.

Priscilla said...

Hence the exclamation points!!