Friday, March 19, 2010

Too funny!! :)

Sergeant: Now where did a fool like you find such an appetizing string of jewels?
Brom: Interesting you should ask.
Sergeant: [Unsheathing sword and pointing it at Brom's throat] Is that right?
Brom: I was walking up the lane the other day admiring them sitting on the branch. Clap o' thunder, they fell off, dead at me feet. So I thought, 'oh, well can't leave them there. Someone might trip.' So I hung 'em up there ou' of the way.
Sergeant: You know what I think?
Brom: What's that?
Sergeant: I think your a theif.
Brom: [Looking hurt] Ooh
Sergeant: A poacher
Brom: Oh no
Sergeant: I confiscate them all in the name of the king! 



It's from the movie Eragon. Brom is an older gruff man. The Sergeant is a jerk and part of the bad guy's army.

1 comment:

lauren said...

brlom is onw of my two favorite! I love that scene.