Monday, January 9, 2012

time without demand

About a week ago, Aravis got a small cut on her fetlock and the next morning she cut it open more. Providentially, the vet was coming out anyways to look at a small access (which turned out to be taking care of itself) and he looked at the cut and it was infected and had Cellulitis! He put her on antibiotics and had us changing the bandage every 24 hours. It was quite serious but it's doing a lot better now.  


I think our bond has grown more in the past week she's been unworkable than she and I have since I got her. 


Tried a new thing with Aravis. I grabbed the support bar on the horse's shade and hung there as she walked out from under me then dropped behind her and she didn't mind! Yay! (now *both* my ponies can do this!)




She and I are growing closer....




Elrohwen

























These pictures inspire me.... (but they don't belong to me)



1 comment:

jemma said...

They are pretty sweet. I like the last one:) I'm glad Aravis is getting better!