Monday, January 2, 2012

Resolutions

What I want to do this year horse wise


  • Pass Level 3 Liberty with Cricket (she's so ready)
  • Pass Level 2 Online with Aravis
  • Pass Level 2 Freestyle with Aravis
  • Build Aravis to be mentally, emotionally, and physically rounded
  • Do lots more Patterns with Aravis and have them down as a strong foundation for her Level 3
  • Learn more about equine massage
  • Take more workshops, clinics, studies, etc
  • Start giving more lessons
  • Develop a stronger bond with Aravis
  • Take Aravis on frequent walks
  • Ride with Rene more
  • Take a Parelli Lesson every other week
  • Improve my jumping
  • Go to play dates and obstacle exposure things with Aravis
If you're wondering if I've passed Level 2, I have. With Cricket. Not with Aravis. Aravis is still playing in Level 1.

:)

Priscilla

2 comments:

lauren said...

sounds good. I wish you luck and God speed.

jemma said...

and unhorse wise?