Thursday, January 7, 2010

Plans for Cricket and I

Hello Everyone,
I'm doing well and I hope you are too! Cricket and I are progressing and shes (quite strangely) becoming playful and exuberant.... That's Wired!

Our plans:

Film our level 2 audition
Become Savvy Club Members (more info at www.parellisavvyclub.com or www.parelli.com)
Send in Audition
Knock Parelli's socks off and get a level 2++ or level 3
Purchase new level 3/4
Progress into level 3/4
HAVE FUN!

You can be really helpful and a part of this by going on paint/drawing/designing my obstacle set-up.

What you would have to work with:

8 tires
12 thin poles
1 thick pole
1 tarp
2 pallets (on top of each other)

Optional: 1 exercise ball
Note: There will be not be any hills (sadly), do not make jumps and higher than 2'.

Arrange these in a smallish area.

If you choose to draw one out, please send it to: alaskaponygirl@yahoo.com or priscillatheponylover@gmail.com..... Anyone is welcome to participate in the designing of the layout.

Toodles for now! :)

Priscilla



2 comments:

C and H Walker said...

hmm...I don't think I'd be too good at drawing that out. :D
I really like your pictures at the top.

Unknown said...

Hi Priscilla
We just filmed a fab video with Pat Parelli. Do you want to put a link to it on your blog? Here it is...
http://www.horsehero.com/competition-and-performance-tips/competition-and-performance-tips/38478
Let me know what you think!
Lucy