Friday, January 22, 2010

My Wonderful Time in Virginia!






Hello People!
I'm back after a wonderful week away! I went to Virginia with Mommy and Abby, it was a surprise and hardly anyone knew. Ya'll should have seen Emily's face! Beet red! Ok.... Easy on the exclamation points....

Friday Night (day of arrival): Went to Pizza and Parelli party, super fun and refreshing!

Saturday: Woke up early, went to the horse lot, and worked with Medicine Iron, and rode Holland on a long ride with a halter and bare back.

Sunday: Sang at Bethany Church with Mr Edwards, early. Went to Church.

Monday: Went on a long ride, I rode Ice with my chaps and someone's saddle.

Tuesday: Night ride with Ice and friends (saddle yet again).

Wednesday: I stayed home with Jemima and Abby and Lydia went to court to visit Mr Edwards.

Thursday: No riding but we helped Mr Edwards by rolling a round-bale out to the horses..... Muddy!

Friday: Left for "home" and now you find me here writing to you!!

Toodles for now and have fun in your next week ahead.

Priscilla

2 comments:

The Stevensons said...

Really glad to see you again. Was a neat surprise. Looking forward to the years ahead with you (hopefully) here!

Priscilla said...

Same here Rebecca!