Monday, November 9, 2009

(ummmm)

NEW POST EVERYONE!!!! *standing ovation* (spelling?)

Ok, as you might know, I'm really busy so it's been a bit since I've written a post lately... So, I'm going to talk about.... hmmmm.... CRICKET!!!

I have not ridden Cricket recently, but I've spent lots of undemanding time with her at feeding time. Our neighbor Mrs. Graves has about 21 horses and a really nice arena and round corral and wants someone to ride with her as she's breaking a one of her horses (his name is Jack and he LOVES to buck, YEEE-HAWWWW!), so I'll be going over there a lot to ride with her... Only I had to work something out with Mom first, I need to keep my room clean for a WHOLE WEEK!!!!! AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH, torture!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lol....

Hope you guy's liked the update and all the exlamation points contained in it!

Toodles for now!!

Priscilla

5 comments:

Priscilla said...

(kinda a random, pointless post, I know...)

C and H Walker said...

It's not pointless!! It lets us know you're alive. hehe :D

Sounds like fun! I have never been bucked off a horse...yet, but then again...I haven't really ridden much....unfortunately.

It's SO hard to do school after coming back from a trip!! :/

How's Latin going?

C and H Walker said...

It's amazing how much I can ramble...

Cynthia said...

I love your "conversation with mom"! It sounds a lot like my conversations with Hannah except that I'm not as clever at making things rhyme. ;-) Say hello to your mummy for me!

Priscilla said...

Ok... I'll tell her you say hi!