Sunday, November 15, 2009

Squeeze game!




READ BEFORE WATCHING!!!!

Hello everyone!
Leah has never wanted to jump and thing (but I think she has potential), the only way to go over it was to step over it... Well, after lots of work, we can now canter over things with a minimal amount of problems. The jump is about 2 feet, it's a little far away but I don't think it's blurry. I'm riding bareback with a halter as usual.. I hope you enjoy it.

Priscilla

PS. I'M ECSTATIC!!!!

PPS. 1:06-1:09 we are doing a side pass at the canter! :)

Note: Her tail is very quiet.






8 comments:

Cynthia said...

*stands up clapping* :-D

C and H Walker said...

Sweet! Good job!

Priscilla said...

Lol.. Thanks y'all! :)

virginagirl said...

Cilla, you need to unlock your blog so people can read it without having to sign in...

virginagirl said...

I tried to comment this morning and I guess the computer ate it... Your video is awesome! You have done such a good job with Leah! I am so pleased, and I love her half pass. She is very supple...

Priscilla said...

Thx Em! I miss you and so does Leah!

C and H Walker said...

haha You came out as Eowyn for the quiz too!

virginagirl said...

Baby Cakes,
Could you email me this video? I wanna post it on my facebook...
love,
Em