Sunday, December 18, 2011

the advice given

I'm not into giving advice anymore. Especially regarding my horse life.

I will not give advice to someone wanting a quick fix anymore. If someone wants advice, they will get an answer similar to, "take the time it takes to make a good relationship with this horse... everything else follows."

The truth is, after you've taken the time to say "how interesting!" and thought, your horse is most likely ready for the next thing. He's licking, chewing and asking questions.

I know how to get a positive response fast from a horse. That's because I've taken time to develop my skills and thought through ideas, studied, before going to my horse. I have learned a flow, yet I've only scratched the surface. And studying with my horse. If you don't have time to study with and for your horse, you shouldn't be with your horse. Or anyone else's horse.

Mmm... just a thought.

-Elrohwen



2 comments:

lauren said...

'cilla, you're really not going to give advice?
but... but... but...
but you help me out.... :D

Priscilla said...

I WILL help you out, always will.