Monday, December 21, 2009

I'm back!

Emily
Feeding time and catching loose horses!
I've grown (bending over)! Emily is 5'4 and I'm 5'7!
Emily
Cricket

Emily and Leah, I really like this one...
Me with my headset on.


Hello Everyone,
I'm now back! Ian and Emily have returned and that's awesome! We are having loads of fun and I'm looking forward to Christmas.
Cricket and I are riding a lot bareback and bridless (only and little string around her neck and I have NO saddle!) and I took a very successful jump yesterday! YAY!
I bought a treadmill the other day for teaching the dogs to run on, it's awesome and it's MINE! Ha ha.... Hot Chocolate is so high-strung that this was needed!!! She would not be tired even after a 5 mile run.. THIS IS GREAT! YES YES YES YES!!!

I hope y'all aren't to angry for me not posting anything in.... (uhh... lets see here...) FOREVER!!!

Toodles for now!

Priscilla

9 comments:

C and H Walker said...

haha whoa, looks like we both got back on on the same day!

Ouch, well, at least I'm taller than Emily. hehe

I will get taller...I will get taller...I will get taller. :D

Priscilla said...

Ahhh.... I'll bet you're really short!

C and H Walker said...

lol well, I'm not short to Angela and Amy, but, yeah, I'm short.

Priscilla said...

How short?

C and H Walker said...

I'm just a little taller than Emily. (and I'm not exactly saying she's short.) :D I'm about 5'4 1/2"

It must be something about Chamberlains. We haven't gotten taller than our parents yet. And I think I'm the only one still growing. I am as tall as my mom, though. Just not really taller.

Sorry about my rambling. :P

C and H Walker said...

Oh, and by the way, that picture with Joel and I isn't accurate. :)

Priscilla said...

ha ha :)

Amy said...

My goodness, girl! What on earth have you been eating?! You have gotten so tall! Hope you are doing well! :) *hugs*

Priscilla said...

I eat a lot Amy! lol!