Friday, August 28, 2009

What's been happening lately

Ok y'all,
I'm sorry for not writing any posts in a while.. Here is an update of what has happened lately and what is going to happen..

Ok.. Here goes..
Harrison. Uh.. Don't really know if anything is new with him.
Emily has started her first week in school at Norfolk State University, pray for her please.
This is the last weekend with Ian before he goes to Northwestern Preparatory School, a school that will set you up well for one of the military academy's. He will be gone for 4 months! Boo Hoo Hoo!
Abby is not really doing anything of significance, I don't think, oh except doing school with the twins and I.
Nathan is doing school and wants to do lacrosse, CAP is continuing.
Isaac has not decided what he is doing as far as I know, school, CAP, and a sport of his choice.
Me: Trying to juggle school, Cricket, Boppie and Lottie's morning walks, working with Leah, and a lot of everyday things that are very hard to rush around and do.. Try to forgive me if I lag on writing blog posts during this school season. It seems stressful, I know, silly of me to think so... But please pray for that.

Toodles!

Priscilla

xxxxxx

2 comments:

C and H Walker said...

I really like how your site looks! :D Hope school is going well!

Jacquelinetje said...

Dear Priscilla,
Thanks for the update, it's really nice to hear what your family are all up to, especially when you guys are the ones that keep US Airways in business! I'm missing you all, but I have you girlies all up on my wall, and the lovely picture of you and Lottie in Alaska, so I can see you all the time! It sounds like you're keeping very busy, make sure you find time for school! I'm a teacher now, so next time I see you, I'll be awfully good at giving people into trouble! :P
Give my love to everyone, missing you a lot,
Love Jackie
xxxx