Friday, July 17, 2009

The best ride ever!




I'm wearing a new helmet I just got from the thrift store, a velvet one.
Leah has the most rhythmic soft gallop ever!

Grandma is here and I did a dog training demonstration, Grandma has a dog and he is very hipper. He pulls on the leash a lot, so I showed her how to teach a dog to heel. I had Hot Chocolate heeling in about 1 min 30 sec, no treats. Amazing, huh?!? Grandma was sitting in a lawn chair, and I ended up talking her into walking Hot Chocolate so she could get the feel of it.

I also told her to buy Cesar Millan's Mastering Leadership videos. She told me she's going to buy them, she watched some of his video clips on his website.

Toodles!

Priscilla

xxx

2 comments:

Jacquelinetje said...

hey Cilla, Just read your last 3 posts, so nice to catch up with all you're up to. That's really nice your Grandma is here, you'll have to post pictures of her too! I loved the pictures of Cricket all done up nice too, bet you had a lot of fun doing that!
Miss you loads,
Jxx

The Stevensons said...

You're so cute, Priscilla. Maybe when you come and visit, you can train my mom's crazy dog. I wish she would just give it away or something. It's my fault - I convinced her to keep the dog (was a stray at Steve's ranch), and I sorely regret it, especially everytime I bring Liam over...I can train dogs, but he needs a lot of time I can't give. I'm even willing to pay 1/2 for obedience lessons for him!